Sunday, April 14, 2013


The time has finally arrived! I will be on the plane with Laura (my partner in crime and fellow global nurse) first thing tomorrow morning. We will begin our three month journey into a life changing experience. All of the countless hours of preparation and planning has paid off in creating the confidence needed to begin this trip!

 I wish I could convey how appreciative and grateful I am for ALL the support and well wishes I have received. This trip would not be possible without such an amazing support system; you all are truly amazing! (Especially thanks to Mom & Dad for taking ten years off their lives with this trip...)I'm utterly touched by the kindness I've experienced and hope to carry that with me throughout my adventures overseas. This is my first time blogging so I welcome any advice or thoughts around it. Bring it on Bangladesh! Namaste :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment